Saturday, April 30, 2011

27) Ajit as successor, talk more about him

Ajit is not exactly a publicity hound, i cannot think of any decision
he has made that i wouldnt have done the same thing, you would be
better off voting with him then me, he is as rational as Charlie, he
loves what he does, he's creative, ajits mind works like a machine, my
best deal was hiring him

CM - model medical school, secret to the success in a field is to get
really interested in, every thanksgving Ajit flys to london because
they don't have a thanksgiving

Wb - he thinks of BRK before anything else, he could have monetized
himself many times before, he could create 100MMs of wealth by
leaving, he's smart he knows it and it doesn't cross his mind, and
comp he thanks me but I feel like i left off a zero, you wont find
anything like him

Sent from my iPad