Saturday, April 30, 2011

10) How did you raise your first funds?

I moved back here from NY in 1956 and a few members of family said
manage my money. didn't like being in selling securities because when
it fell i wanted to buy but i felt bad. i needed to be in a room all
by myself, told 7 members of my family and roomate and mother from
college. I will not tell you what I am doing. it was very slow,
dodge came in and another guy in the fall. we stumbled along fro 6
years in my house, did it all myself. when charlie came along, law is
ok as a hobby no place for a man of your intellect.

cm - long time to leave a family business, wb pounded on me.

wb - attracting money?

cm - helps if you conduct your life that people trust you and helps
even more if people are right to trust you

wb - present fee structure, you can attract money and make it without
doing anything with it haha we never charged a fixed fee

Sent from my iPad