Saturday, May 2, 2009

When you don't know, follow the fast people

Doors open and fast walking begins. There are waking police like hall
monitors that stop you if you start running. If you were looking at
stage I am left second row balcony. I am sitting with people that have
been to 5+ of these so I'm pumped about the seats. Most people rush to
floor but since people reserve so many seats you can get stuck in the
back or worse have to go back to upper deck. People im my area like
these because you can see Warren and Charlie, they will sit center
stage (left in this pic) then to their right will be Becky Quick,
Andrew Ross Sorkin and one other reporter from Fortune, I forget her
name. People love these seats because all those blue chair in the
front are for the Board of Directors so you can see Bill and Melinda
Gates, the Buffett family and Keough to name a few. Wicked excited!